The white meat from crab purses has high value but extracting it is a demanding task to achieve commercially.
Experience suggests that the best yields from the Snorre Spinsheller is achieved when the crab has been slaughtered raw and the purse cooked separately for 12 – 15 minutes. With Snorre’s Slaughter Machine, this is easily achievable.
The Spinsheller has a capacity of approximately 1700 purses an hour. Ask us to provide you with references.
It produces a consistent quality and yield, using much less labour than traditional methods. It’s easy to operate by one person per machine, portable for flexibility and compact, taking up only 1 m2 when in use. Produced in stainless steel, it’s also easy to clean and maintain.
– Salad meat yield up approx. 30% versus traditional methods
– Natural taste due to dry processing
– Only one operator
– Can process up to 1700 house /hour
– Low maintenance and easy to clean
– Meat may contain 15 – 20 particles pr 10 gram (particle size up to 1 mm2)
– Meat may easily be mixed with leg meat and/or claw meat
– Pneumatic quick coupling, stable air pressure between 6 – 8 bar
– Three phase 400/230 V power supply
– Water supply 5 – 8 bar pressure, 30 litres/minute